News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help finding a CCW Instructor near Charlotte

Started by Cadence, February 07, 2021, 10:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadence

My daughter lives in Charlotte and is looking for someone who provides private conceal carry instruction and certification.

She has taken the class before and had her conceal carry permit but allowed it to lapse beyond the grace period and now must take the class again. She would like to take the class with a private instructor as opposed to a public class due some health concerns (asthma) and the covid stuff. She might also have a few other friends who would be interested in the class, so possibly a small group.

Thanks
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

PisgahProject

There are quite a handful of instructors in Charlotte that provide classes. It is probably out of the way but I would highly recommend Frank from V.O.D Tactical, he does a bunch of ladies only classes as well as one on one instruction. If you need further  assistance feel free to pm me and I will help out as best I can.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only three for proper trigger squeeze

ThePoet

I'm a NC CCH instructor and would be happy to help. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Quote from: Cadence on February 07, 2021, 10:42:40 AM
My daughter lives in Charlotte and is looking for someone who provides private conceal carry instruction and certification.

She has taken the class before and had her conceal carry permit but allowed it to lapse beyond the grace period and now must take the class again. She would like to take the class with a private instructor as opposed to a public class due some health concerns (asthma) and the covid stuff. She might also have a few other friends who would be interested in the class, so possibly a small group.

Thanks

Cadence

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams