News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New private shoot just posted for Webster Florida

Started by ScubaSteve, January 11, 2021, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaSteve

Rick Sattler, a long time supporter of Appleseed has asked us to do a private shoot on his property in Webster Fl.  We are hoping that this is the first of many at his place. After talking with his group he is even interested in doing a pistol shoot at some point in the future.  We have scueduled a rifle shoot for the weekend of March 13-14.

He does have camping available at the range for all those interested. The range is located at his house 11038 SW 31 Way Webster, FL 33597.    He is expecting between 10 to 15 shooters.  I would love to see a good turnout of instructors at this event.    :)

If you have any questions let me know.

Steve

ScubaSteve

Bumping this post up.  It looks like Florida ended up with 3 events scheduled the same weekend in the same basic area (Central Florida).  This shoot, in Webster March 13-14 currently has 7 pre regs and the land owner is sure we will get 15. We only have 2 instructors.

If anybody is looking for an Appleseed to work we would love to have you. :)

Steve

Quote from: ScubaSteve on January 11, 2021, 11:06:39 AM
Rick Sattler, a long time supporter of Appleseed has asked us to do a private shoot on his property in Webster Fl.  We are hoping that this is the first of many at his place. After talking with his group he is even interested in doing a pistol shoot at some point in the future.  We have scueduled a rifle shoot for the weekend of March 13-14.

He does have camping available at the range for all those interested. The range is located at his house 11038 SW 31 Way Webster, FL 33597.    He is expecting between 10 to 15 shooters.  I would love to see a good turnout of instructors at this event.    :)

If you have any questions let me know.

Steve