News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka Fl Pistol Instructor only event

Started by ScubaSteve, December 21, 2020, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaSteve

We did our last instructor only pistol event in Myakka Fl this weekend. 6 instructors (Three charter instructors, one pistol instructor, One orange hat and one blue hat) came out and we shot the entire course of fire for the Pistol shoot.

We found a few mistakes in our plan and made changes as needed. We also spent a lot of time working on our demos.   The first public shoot is scheduled for jan 16 and 17.  It is already sold out and should be a great event.

JustKim

That's sounds very exciting!  Hope to make my way down sometime.
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan