News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed is alive and well in Florida

Started by ScubaSteve, October 10, 2023, 06:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaSteve

7 Years ago California set the bar high with a Ladyseed shoot that had 28 shooters attend. That has been the largest Ladyseed in Appleseed history ever since.   Well no more.  PlamBay has a ladyseed event coming up this weekend and they have 29 shooters currently signed up. They had 30 but somebody dropped out.

Getting Ladies out to the events is a big deal and Palmbay is paving the way for large Ladyseed events across the nation.   Keep your eye out for the After Action reports on this event as I am sure it will be a great event.

Way to go Florida!

Steve

Google

Mrs. Smith

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

angecorrado

Quote from: ScubaSteve on October 10, 2023, 06:23:52 AM
7 Years ago California set the bar high with a Ladyseed shoot that had 28 shooters attend. That has been the largest Ladyseed in Appleseed history ever since.   Well no more.  PlamBay has a ladyseed event coming up this weekend and they have 29 shooters currently signed up. They had 30 but somebody dropped out.

Getting Ladies out to the events is a big deal and Palm Bay is paving the way for large Ladyseed events across the nation.   Keep your eye out for the After Action reports on this event as I am sure it will be a great event.

Way to go Florida!

Steve

I had the privilege to bring my daughter to this event and kudos to all the amazing ladies who attended and welcomed my daughter. It was extra cool to have a female Shoot Boss setting a wonderful example. Here's a super cool pic I captured.

Shaz

thanks for sharing this picture!I'm It was a great weekend.  I hope to see you and your daughter at future events!
The only constant is change ~ Heraclitus