Author Topic: Instructor Boot Camp in Antioch March 6-7, 2021  (Read 494 times)

Online Ramblin' Wreck

• Pistol Instructor

• The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
Instructor Boot Camp in Antioch March 6-7, 2021
« on: December 10, 2020, 08:31:27 AM »
Fellow Patriots, keep the weekend of March 6-7 open for an IBC weekend at Stone's River near Nashville. This is our annual opportunity to come together and hone our skills for the upcoming Appleseed season. More information to follow as the Beast makes it happen. I'll be the shoot boss and I'll have help of some of the most experienced instructors in the program. Border raiders are welcome if there is no IBC in your state or if this one is more convenient for you. The goal is to get every colored hat to an IBC early in the year.

Hope to see you there.
Wreck

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 12:38:19 PM by Tennessee Beast »
KD Requal 2/22/19 at 600 yards AR15 Service Rifle 50/50 - irons
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Pistol Instructor
  • Pistol Instructor

• Riflemen and Pistoleers Persist!
Re: Keep the date open for an IBC
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 12:35:03 PM »
Is there any interest in a half-day shoot the day before (Friday, March 5) for instructors to requalify?   
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

“[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…”
– Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Online Ramblin' Wreck

• Pistol Instructor

• The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 01:58:37 PM »
The event is on the schedule so go ahead and sign up. I'm asking some of the senior cadre to help instruct and I'll be contacting them personally. Let's see if we can get 100% participation from the active instructor cadre. Border raiders welcome!
Wreck
KD Requal 2/22/19 at 600 yards AR15 Service Rifle 50/50 - irons
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

Online ArmyVet

• Instructor
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 02:37:34 PM »
Thanks to all for getting this set up!  O0
1st Appleseed - 9/2/2018 Rifleman (234), Manchester TN
Orange Hat     - 9/29/2018, Manchester, TN
KD Qualified   - 12/7/2019, Talladega, AL
25m requal     - 1/1/2020, McMinnville, TN
Red Hat          - 10/31/2020, Manchester, TN
25m requal     - 3/14/2021, Cleveland, TN

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Pistol Instructor
  • Pistol Instructor

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 12:36:28 PM »
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

“[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…”

Offline Bravo_Alex

• AppleCore/RSO
Re: Instructor Boot Camp in Antioch March 6-7, 2021
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 08:26:39 AM »
Is there still room at this event? I'm registered for the Lapeer (MI) IBC, but I have family in Nashville I'd like to visit, so I'd rather go you guys' way.

Offline Nashville Stage

• Instructor
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 09:39:59 AM »
Absolutely! Come on down & enjoy some southern hospitality. Use the link above that Beast posted to sign up.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Offline Bravo_Alex

• AppleCore/RSO
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 12:27:28 PM »
Done! And yes, I'd be interested in a half-day shoot on the Friday before, for what it's worth...

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Pistol Instructor
  • Pistol Instructor

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 12:29:17 PM »
Please sign up for this! I promise it will be a great time!  A little birdie told me about a great opportunity the Friday before.  :whistle: Stay tuned for more info.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Pistol Instructor
  • Pistol Instructor

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 09:25:16 AM »
There will be an Appleseed Pistol event for volunteers (AppleCore, IIT's, and Instructors) on Friday, March 5th at the same location.

Here is the link to sign up:

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=antioch-tn-pistol-instructors-boot-camp-march-5-2021

Volunteers attending as a student can use the link above. Those teaching sign up via TIPS as usual. 
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775