News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Boot Camp in Antioch March 6-7, 2021

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, December 10, 2020, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Fellow Patriots, keep the weekend of March 6-7 open for an IBC weekend at Stone's River near Nashville. This is our annual opportunity to come together and hone our skills for the upcoming Appleseed season. More information to follow as the Beast makes it happen. I'll be the shoot boss and I'll have help of some of the most experienced instructors in the program. Border raiders are welcome if there is no IBC in your state or if this one is more convenient for you. The goal is to get every colored hat to an IBC early in the year.

Hope to see you there.
Wreck

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Tennessee Beast

Is there any interest in a half-day shoot the day before (Friday, March 5) for instructors to requalify?   
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Ramblin' Wreck

The event is on the schedule so go ahead and sign up. I'm asking some of the senior cadre to help instruct and I'll be contacting them personally. Let's see if we can get 100% participation from the active instructor cadre. Border raiders welcome!
Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

ArmyVet

Thanks to all for getting this set up!  O0
The difference between a novice and a master: the novice does it until they get it right. The master does it until they can't get it wrong.

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"

Bravo_Alex

Is there still room at this event? I'm registered for the Lapeer (MI) IBC, but I have family in Nashville I'd like to visit, so I'd rather go you guys' way.

Nashville Stage

Absolutely! Come on down & enjoy some southern hospitality. Use the link above that Beast posted to sign up.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Bravo_Alex

Done! And yes, I'd be interested in a half-day shoot on the Friday before, for what it's worth...

Tennessee Beast

Please sign up for this! I promise it will be a great time!  A little birdie told me about a great opportunity the Friday before.  :whistle: Stay tuned for more info.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Tennessee Beast

There will be an Appleseed Pistol event for volunteers (AppleCore, IIT's, and Instructors) on Friday, March 5th at the same location.

Here is the link to sign up:

https://goappleseednow.org/?event=antioch-tn-pistol-instructors-boot-camp-march-5-2021

Volunteers attending as a student can use the link above. Those teaching sign up via TIPS as usual. 
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775