News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI AAR - Known Distance - October 10th, 2020

Started by BrightSparc, October 22, 2020, 07:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrightSparc

Another great KD in Racine.  The weather was perfect - light to no wind and sunshine.  Tally at day end was 12 rifleman attending, one new KD-qualified, 4 AQTs completed, UKD practiced as well as shotts at 500 yards AND consistent hits on moving targets at 200 yards.

Great group of riflemen.  Very safe, very skilled.

Pictures below.

BrightSparc

Start of a beautiful day. Lake Michigan off to the right.

BrightSparc

beginning of an AQT

BrightSparc

M14man

I contemplated signing up for this one as a shooter, but Racine is a bit of a drive for me. looks like alot of fun.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

Paladin223

Would like to thank Brightsparc and the rest of the instructors for  a great KD.  This was my first try at a KD and was an eye opener.  As instructed, It's important to write down all the scope setting for each course of fire.  Too bad those initial settings were opposite what  I actually did.  Well there's next time!
Thanks again instructors and next time I'll prep better ahead of time.