News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A 3 ring extravaganza is coming to Cheyenne

Started by colonial shooter, October 22, 2020, 09:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

I am putting this out with plenty of time to get this on your calendar.

There is going to be an ultimate weekend in Cheyenne in May 2021. Currently being set up is... a 1 day (Friday) Appleseed Pistol Clinic with SB Captain. A 2 day rifle clinic(Saturday/Sunday), and just submitted a 2 day Train the Trainer pistol course(Friday/Saturday) with SB rocket. What a weekend this is turning out to be. If you have scored a Pistoleerâ„¢ score and wish to advance in that discipline please sign up. I will again arrange for hotel space for travelers. So drop me a line if that is needed. Hope to see you in the Free State in the spring!!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

here is an update!! These events are going to be the best events in years.  As of right now, we have doubled the student count for the Public pistol course. All but one slots  sold for the rifle clinic. And we have a few slots still available for the Instructor Pistol IBC. Thie IBC is now being instructed by Scuba Steve. We are looking forward to having Steve come out to the Cowboy State Get signed up ASAP.

Plato

Captain

I'll make another plug for the Pistol IBC for Appleseed volunteers. Out west, this is the toughest ticket that money can't buy. I wouldn't expect Rocky Mtn Appleseeders to have another chance to complete a Pistol IBC without a 16-20 hour drive! And this program really needs more instructors to get off the ground in our area.

We're really lucky to have ScubaSteve coming out from Florida to SB this event. If you can make the time, this is a great way to have an impact in Appleseed this year!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

colonial shooter

Here we go... The 3 ring extravaganza is just over 4 weeks away. There are still a few slots available for all the events. If you are looking into becoming a pistol instructor, this is your opportunity to qualify. Or if you feel drawn to the challenge of the Pistoleerâ„¢ parch, that can be done here as well. Either way, this is a weekend (Friday- Sunday) to immerse yourself in the history and legacy of your fore fathers, come out and join us !!

Plato

hotairbill

Farewell my friend.  You will be missed.
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!