News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2021 MSC planning ...

Started by ProudPapa14, October 02, 2020, 08:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudPapa14

I'd appreciate any input on what you'd like to see from the Monticello Sportsmen Club for hosting events next year.  I'd like to get the Patriot's day event schedule for sure.  We have also looked at Rimfire KD and additional events.  If we have any brave shooters, we do plow the access road in the winter, so we could try to get some blue patches for you.  But again looking to see what frequency/events you'd like to see us host.

M14man

I would definitely be up for an event with snow on the ground.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

22Salty

I would very much like to earn a Winterseed patch. And I'd love to try the rimfire known distance course too
Formerly known as DJ Liber-T
First Appleseed: Oct 10, Monticello, MN
Re-qualify Rifleman: April 25, 2021, Monticello, MN
Ambidextrous Rifleman: Oct 10, 2021, River Falls, WI
First Instructor Bootcamp: Apr 2022, Monticello, MN
Red Hat: June 5, 2022