News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Blue water sportsman's association LADYSEED August 8, 2020 Kimball, MI

Started by Superheat, August 09, 2020, 09:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superheat

Thanks to Blue Water Sportsman's Association for the hospitality.  We had another very successful LADYSEED!  ..:.. ..:..

14 impressive ladies attended this event.  They all worked hard at learning marksmanship. 

Special thanks to the instructors: Beefree, Miki, Madhatter, Fidget and ThreadNLead for organizing this event.  HUZZAH!
And our blue hat! Bakin bacon!!!

When Bypass shows up with the MDAT and mag-signs, Rest assured we are about to make good use of our Freedom.

MadHatter

What a great event! We always have a lot of fun with all female events, and I'm so glad that you all came out to make this event a success! Huge shout out to our shooters for surviving the heat, and I am so excited to see you all at the range again soon ;D
"Glove up!" Wizard
"Those who stand for nothing fall for everything." Alexander Hamilton

ThreadNLead "TL"

First I want to thank Blue Water Sportsman Association for having us on their range!! Such a great facility with plenty of room to have lots of shooters for future Appleseeds!!!!

What a fantastic Ladyseed! I'm beyond excited that we made it happen and had 14 women shooters come and stick it out in the HEAT!!!.One of my favorite places to be is on the range, and having a "Girls Day" on the range was a bonus!!
I want to give a shoutout to all the instructors---
Female: thank you for coming so we could make this a true LADYseed!!!
Males: thank you so much for the help setting up and tearing down. And especially for spoiling us by feeding us and even serving it! Delicious!
All the shooters did such a great job! I know for many of them, they weren't really sure what they were really getting into. But they persevered through the heat and the new shooting positions! I hope to see each of your smiling faces on the line with me again!!!

Now for some pics...

Fidget telling a great First Strike from Hannah Davis' perspective…

MALE INVADORS!!!

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams
Super Trooper, forever in my heart.
First Patch: (was a) KD 10/27/18
Winterseed Patch: 11/11/18
Orange Hat: 11/11/18
"InfernoSeed": 7/20/19
Red Hat: 4/18/21
KD: 11/26/23
Morgan's Shingle/Star (prone and standing): 11/26/23

BeeFree

What a fabulous bunch of ladies!   :partytime: Ya'll did a fabulous job of sticking it out all day in the VERY BRIGHT SUNLIGHT!   :FSo great to see women coming from all over (Julie!  California!  Wow!) to improve their marksmanship!  :---  And the improvement over the course of the day was fantastic - also, these shooters asked the BEST questions (every one of the crew mentioned that afterwards!).  It always brings me joy to see youth shooters on the line - and to have three at one shoot was excellent - Katie, Veronica, and Grace - you had such easy teachable attitudes, even when you melting in the sun!  And Grace, thank you for letting Wendy try your rifle - that fit her SO much better!   Thanks to the man-slaves for doing all the set up and take down and for making us sammiches!  You guys are the best!  Also thanks to BWSA for hosting us - I appreciate their fine facilities and look forward to coming back!  Hope to see you all again on the Appleseed Trail!
Bee

Make Orwell Fiction Again!

waveman

A member at Blue Water found a shooting mat out on the range you were on.  Please check all your gear and see if you are missing a mat and I will try to get it back to you.

Pocket Watch

If they found it today it is mine. I left it on the range 2 to the east of homer's range.

Captain

Looks like you all had a fantastic event! And WOW! you did such a great job capturing everything with your photos.

Congrats!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Lucky Lori

Looks  like a good event   well supported  with  women  staff  and lots of ladies   I  did not see any of the new  lady seed shirts though  ??

ThreadNLead "TL"

Lucky Lori, we handed the new shirts out that morning and it was only a 1 day event.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams
Super Trooper, forever in my heart.
First Patch: (was a) KD 10/27/18
Winterseed Patch: 11/11/18
Orange Hat: 11/11/18
"InfernoSeed": 7/20/19
Red Hat: 4/18/21
KD: 11/26/23
Morgan's Shingle/Star (prone and standing): 11/26/23

Fidget

Fidget

More pictures of the line