News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC AAR - Sep 19-20, 2020

Started by Jyorb, September 22, 2020, 12:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jyorb

This weekend was an excellent experience of marksmanship and history. Weather was perfect, and the shooters were motivated. We had a larger group, but that didn't slow us down! Everyone brought good attitudes and a good time was had by all. Everyone learn skills fundamental to being shooting, but more importantly we learned heritage fundamental to being American.

We had a wide variety of starting skill, with several new to shooting sports. We progressed quickly however, with the proof being show clearly in our Redcoat comparisons.

Ultimately, we had 4 shooters earn the Rifleman patch, one IIT was able to get his distinguished tab, and we had one shooter step up and take the Orange Hat. It was a real pleasure and honor to be the Shoot Boss for such a fine group! I would like to thank everyone for being safe, having fun, and honoring our Liberty.

Jyorb

Photos from this weekend

Jyorb

More photos

Jyorb

More photos

malabar

Sounds like a great shoot! Keep churning out those riflemen (and women)!
tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Corvette

Looks like a great event,  Keep bailing, the country needs us more now then ever before.  Great job. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Budman63

I want to thank all the IIT ,Instructors,and the Shoot Boss for the great event  that we had . You guys did an awesome job .
We were told serval times why we  shoot  the red coats 3 shots each that's why I had to score 210 or better  three times on my AQT  .  I also helped one young man beside me a little  and he also got his Rifleman patch. This inspired me to want to help others and no other way better than to get an orange hat and  To start studying Up on Project Appleseed and our true history. 
Thanks again,  budman63

Michael Stiles

Father and son. Absolute beginners. Received a ton of education and hands on help - thank you! Lots to work on. We will be back.

Michael Stiles

Quote from: Michael Stiles on September 27, 2020, 09:48:18 AM
Father and son. Absolute beginners. Received a ton of education and hands on help - thank you! Lots to work on. We will be back.

Group photo?