Author Topic: Happy 11th Appleseed Anniversary to Jerry Hall!  (Read 190 times)

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Happy 11th Appleseed Anniversary to Jerry Hall!
« on: September 21, 2020, 11:56:09 PM »
 :partytime:
 :partytime:

Congratulations Jerry!!!   :beer:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Texas T

• Pistol Instructor
  • Shoot Boss
  • What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
Re: Happy 11th Appleseed Anniversary to Jerry Hall!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 08:57:44 AM »
Happy day! Thanks for having the dedication to stick with the program for so long.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:59:22 AM by Texas T »
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Offline Texas T

• Pistol Instructor
  • Shoot Boss
  • What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 08:58:19 AM »
And, here’s to “Another 11”.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:59:52 AM by Texas T »
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Online Tennessee Beast

• Pistol Instructor
  • Instructor
  • Riflemen and Pistoleers Persist!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 03:43:37 PM »
Thank you for your dedication!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

“[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…”
– Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Offline Captain

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 04:32:00 PM »
Great job Jerry! You’re not the God Father of Texas Appleseed for nothing. Thanks for providing a good example for the rest of us.
There’s things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. – Open Range

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Staff: IT
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 04:49:13 PM »
 :beer:
Matthew 10:34 - "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Offline Black Knight

• AppleCore/RSO
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 02:17:50 AM »
Wow!!  That's terrific!  I can't wait to see pictures of the cake.  Best wishes for the next eleven years!
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 07:40:42 AM »
That sneaky guy didn't say anything until it was too late for me to get one  ::)  And when he did say it, it was so casual that my brain didn't register it right away.  I should have made a big fuss about it at the event. Now I kinda feel like a jerk.

So I'm making a big fuss here  :cool2:

Wow!!  That's terrific!  I can't wait to see pictures of the cake.  Best wishes for the next eleven years!
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline AF5US

• designated Shoot Boss
  • I don't need an inspirational quote. I need coffee
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 12:10:37 PM »
 :F  :F  :F Wow, that's fantastic! Thank you for your dedication sir!  :F  :F  :F
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020

Online EZ3

• Pistol Instructor
  • Senior Instructor
  • Domari Nolo
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 02:41:08 PM »
From one "old hand" to another, Thanks Bro!  We'll get 'er done yet!    :partytime:
Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves.    Churchill

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Jefferson

Offline Jerry Hall

• designated Shoot Boss
  • AKA: Don Jerry -R.E.D.
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 04:24:54 PM »
Thank you all so very mucm! SOM, SOM.

Jerry  :F
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Offline desert_diver

• Instructor
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 07:34:21 PM »
Congratulations!