News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone else in ABQ?

Started by Mahamotorworks, August 18, 2020, 12:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahamotorworks

Newish member here in ABQ. Would be nice to know fellow Appleseeders in the area. Maybe meet up an shoot some Red Coats.  I am a member of Zia.

MAHA
Sufficient speed, Acceptable drag.

So what is Project Appleseed Business?  What would the Ghost of Project Appleseed say to us?

"Business!'" cried the Ghost of Project Appleseed, wringing its hands again.  "Liberty was my business; Heritage, History, Freedom, and Pursuit of Happiness, were, all, my business. The deals of Marksmanship were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"
-Adapted from Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol.

Mrs. Smith

I don't think they check the forum much, but message desert_diver, Captwa, and Libertyhammer. They're all ABQ,and parts nearby.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

colonial shooter

Good to see some activity there. Maha keep the faith!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Jerry Hall

Greetings Maha,
There have a feew wonderful events in New Mexico this year..., although none in the Albuquerque area.
We are working dilligenty to restore the former glory and number of Appleseed events that once were, to ABQ.
Please sign up  under the New Mexico Instructors area of the forum. I'm sure you will be hearing from Mrs. Smith(Traci) soon.
Happy Appleseeding Trails and thanks for Steppin up,
Jerry

Quote from: Mahamotorworks on August 18, 2020, 12:19:53 AM
Newish member here in ABQ. Would be nice to know fellow Appleseeders in the area. Maybe meet up an shoot some Red Coats.  I am a member of Zia.

MAHA
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

libertyhammer

I am in Albuquerque. I'd like to go shooting with you. I am a member at Calibers, and would like to visit Zia sometime. Give me a call, 505-603-1733.

Quote from: Mahamotorworks on August 18, 2020, 12:19:53 AM

MAHA

libertyhammer

Oh, and have you signed up for the UKD shoot in Raton this weekend? I'm going!

Mahamotorworks

Didn't sign up for the UKD. Will need a little more time to practice. This semester starts this week so need to see what the homework will look like. We are usually free on weekends. I will send you a text.

MAHA
Sufficient speed, Acceptable drag.

So what is Project Appleseed Business?  What would the Ghost of Project Appleseed say to us?

"Business!'" cried the Ghost of Project Appleseed, wringing its hands again.  "Liberty was my business; Heritage, History, Freedom, and Pursuit of Happiness, were, all, my business. The deals of Marksmanship were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"
-Adapted from Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol.

sleepy

Welcome aboard! New Mexico needs all the good people it can get to help bail.

Another cadre worth connecting with is Dave; NMMI9100 out towards Edgewood. He's not currently active, but is a great guy.

Will you be doing the KD in October?

Techstyle

Hey, Maha!
     You may remember me from ARFCOM a few years ago, I used to go by Drainbammage. I think it was you that came over to my house to bust up some pumpkins with quad axles you had modified.
    I hope you're doing good after all these years.
    I'm back in town now, if you're up for it, lets hit the range some time.