News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to a new NM cadre member!

Started by Mrs. Smith, August 10, 2020, 10:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Hear ye, hear ye, one and all! Texas cadre member KProctor rode his motorcycle all the way to Alamogordo from Hickory,  TX, to help with our event this weekend! (And just think, he still has to ride BACK  #) ) He was pretty awesome, ya'll,  I must say.  And as a bonus, he'll be a temporary NM resident as soon as he goes to the Border Patrol academy in Artesia!   That DEFINITELY makes him one of us.

Welcome aboard, K!

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

scuzzy

Didn't know he rides a bike. No wonder I like him. And that's a long nice ride. Hope he was able to visit Cloudcroft.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: scuzzy on August 10, 2020, 11:01:42 AM
Didn't know he rides a bike. No wonder I like him. And that's a long nice ride. Hope he was able to visit Cloudcroft.

I asked him,  and he said that's the way he came in  :cool2:

It was 58° in Cloudcroft yesterday morning.  71 in the valley.  The high in the valley was 102°
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Captain

Awesome! Sounds like a modern day Revere . . . riding for liberty!

Now after reading your comments, it sounds like it might be time to find a range up in Cloudcroft!  :)
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Captain on August 10, 2020, 12:20:51 PM
Awesome! Sounds like a modern day Revere . . . riding for liberty!

Now after reading your comments, it sounds like it might be time to find a range up in Cloudcroft!  :)

Don't I wish!   We could even do a winterseed up there, if we were crazy enough

Nashville Stage

Welcome, brother biker!

I gave your photo a V8...

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Nashville Stage on August 10, 2020, 02:00:45 PM
Welcome, brother biker!

Thanks, Nash!  I can never quite figure out how to do that  ::)

scuzzy

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on August 10, 2020, 02:26:56 PM
Quote from: Nashville Stage on August 10, 2020, 02:00:45 PM
Welcome, brother biker!

Thanks, Nash!  I can never quite figure out how to do that  ::)

WTF is a V8?

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Jerry Hall

"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Nashville Stage

Quote from: scuzzy on August 10, 2020, 05:38:41 PM
WTF is a V8?

LOL.
She's a beaut!

Here's mine. Been a daily driver for many years.

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

KProctor

Thanks for the add guys it was a awesome weekend and riding through cloud Croft and Lincoln national forest was worth the other 8 hours of flat desert.

Scuzzy it's a 16 streetbob here's a pic of her somewhere on 380
Rifleman   06/20
Rifle KD     12/20
Pistoleer™    07/21
Rimfire KD 01/22
Morgans Shingle 05/22

KProctor

Thanks for the add guys it was a awesome weekend and riding through cloud Croft and Lincoln national forest was worth the other 8 hours of flat desert.

Scuzzy it's a 16 streetbob here's a pic of her somewhere on 380
Rifleman   06/20
Rifle KD     12/20
Pistoleer™    07/21
Rimfire KD 01/22
Morgans Shingle 05/22

KawGirl

Howdy!

Somebody said it was Appleseed Bike Week !!! 
Me and my KAW representing Florida! (Z750S)
My other KAW is in West Texas.  (Spectre)

Keep the rubber side down.
KawGirl
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

KawGirl

My Texas Kaw is in hospital right now.
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

Jerry Hall

Hey Y'all,
Since this thread sems to have been hijacked. I wuld like to introduce my homegrown Sleepy...
2003 Special construction; unHarley

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

Captain

I shoulda known - Of course the Godfather Rides!!  ;D
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Jerry Hall

More than 1, this is a 2013 ROKON 2 wheel drive, GOES ANYWHERE!!!
The worlds slowest, most expensive retarded mini-bike! ::)

sleepy Joe

Here Me and Ana are at Sturgis SD. on one of my motorcycles
By the numbers

Texas T

Back to the original topic for a moment (kind of like a station break), Welcome and thanks for making the trip to help out. Perhaps we'll meet down the trail at some point.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Mrs. Smith

They are an unruly bunch,  aren't they  >:D

Quote from: Texas T on August 11, 2020, 08:21:49 PM
Back to the original topic for a moment (kind of like a station break), Welcome and thanks for making the trip to help out. Perhaps we'll meet down the trail at some point.  O0

KawGirl

Here's the little one at Sturgis 2015. Stopping for gas evety 100 miles sux. Lol
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

KProctor

That's a long ride on a enduro that's so awesome you did it
Rifleman   06/20
Rifle KD     12/20
Pistoleer™    07/21
Rimfire KD 01/22
Morgans Shingle 05/22

AF5US

Want to hear something even crazier?

After making that nice long ride BACK from NM, he took his bike back out one weekend later and did ANOTHER event in Waco.

Kevin taught the prone SHFs and IMC, and knocked them both out of the park.  Two advancements in two weekends isn't shabby at all  O0

Looking forward to when you're ready to start telling the strikes!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: AF5US on August 17, 2020, 02:26:33 PM
Want to hear something even crazier?

After making that nice long ride BACK from NM, he took his bike back out one weekend later and did ANOTHER event in Waco.

Kevin taught the prone SHFs and IMC, and knocked them both out of the park.  Two advancements in two weekends isn't shabby at all  O0

Looking forward to when you're ready to start telling the strikes!

Dang,  son!