News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone camping at Ramseur on the 28th-1st?

Started by Dan, February 21, 2009, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Need info on whether anyone is going to be there Friday evening before the shoot and at what time.

Thanks.
"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."  --George Orwell

bulkhead

Dan,
I went to Ramsuer in January.  There were several campers.  I'll be at Yanceyville this month.  Enjoy Ramsuer.

bulkhead
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'
Saucy Jack

Dan

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."  --George Orwell

boltgun71

I was at Ramseur yesterday and their was several campers, both instructors and attendees for the RBC.  For sure some will be their for the following weekend Appleseed shoot, after all they have to run and teach at the Appleseed.