News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fall KD at Marion

Started by Corvette, August 03, 2020, 02:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Riflemen, IIT's and Instructors,

We have a KD Appleseed coming up this fall at Meeker Sportsman Center near Marion, OH. We are looking for 8 shooters to  challenge their skills at full distance and to earn your Long Distance patch.  The event is Oct 17 & 18, 2020.   Come prove your skills at full distance. 

Let me know if your are interested in this event and I will coordinate your sign up.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

CountZero

I'm interested! Sign me up sir! I haven't had much trigger time this year.

Stupid corona garbage threw me for a loop! Was working as many odd jobs as I could get, finally landed a new consulting contract so I'm back in the game again doing an 8-5 gig. So looking better than most! Neighbor thought I was insane for not taking the dumb handouts and sitting at home for last 4 months. I'll pass.. I worked instead!

I see there's another appleseed in Marion soon! I'll volunteer to help on aug 15/16. I'm still just blue hat but I've qualified in rifleman and I earned the long distance patch last year. I'll do my best to help setup and support the training!

Corvette

CountZero,

Glad to see that you have more time for trigger work.  Would love to have you assist with the Marion shoot this month that you want to attend the fall KD at Marion in October.  Will get you signed up for the KD but I will need your shirt size.  See you soon.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

CountZero

Put me down for a Large

Thank you sir!

CountZero

Got a little practice in on Saturday morning! Was very happy with the result. Got a buddy to join me and we used the qual test as a competition between each other. I told him all about appleseed trying to get him to bring his son out too. Perhaps!