News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rimfire KD Clinic Oct 24

Started by TheMenace, August 12, 2020, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMenace

Who? Any Instructor, IIT or instructor wannabe (Previously shot 210+ at a prior Appleseed)
What? A one-day clinic to prepare instructors to teach a Public Rimfire KD
When? Oct 24, 2020, 8:00-5:00
Where? Palm Bay, FL, Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club, Smallbore Range
How?
    1. We will examine the POI for a Rimfire KD and then conduct day one of a two-day KD event.
    2. Please familiarize yourself with Appendix A. & B. of the June 2020 Known Distance Manual, available here: https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/known-distance.php
    3. We will shoot sighters and AQTs at 25/50/75/100 yards (You may use a backpack rest or bipod for the sighters)
    4. Sign up in TIPS. If you know a Rifleman you would like invite please let me know and I will provide the sign up info.
Questions? Send me PM
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

Minutemom

This sounds awesome Dennis! I'm going to try to be there.
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,

Planeman

Dennis, your timing couldn't be better!  We, in our SFL Cadre training group last night, were discussing setting up a ID for a rimfire KD at HRPC.

You can count on my being there!! Thanks!!
"Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, which is the wish of our enemies, the necessity of the times, now more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance.."  - Samuel Adams-- HUZZAH!!