News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Florida AAR - July 25, 2020 Isaac Davis Range

Started by Engineer shooting, July 28, 2020, 10:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

OK, July in Florida at the end of the day the heat index was over 120.

With a measured pace, a shaded firing line, fans and gallons of ice water no one dropped out. Four new shooters came and made tremendous progress.

Instructors from three states came to share their love of Liberty, the best of the best.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

sleepy

How you guys do it in that kind of heat, I'll never know.

KawGirl

I'm expecting spidey powers !!!!!  LOL
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

KawGirl

Love all y'all !!! I'll be back !!!!
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

gunjunkie

Great weekend with great folks. Can't wait to do it again.
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson

We shall pass this way on earth but once, if there is a kindness we can show, or act we can do, let us do it now,for we will never pass this way again.
Stephen Grellet

JustKim

Great day of shooting!!  Jonathan and Michael did a great job and hung in there - Emma was amazing - shooting very small group, and Ian, I think, had a great time.  All of these shooter have a Rifleman Patch in their future!!!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Lucky Lori

Great job for all our students who worked hard all day even with the Heat   It was brutal  We will do it again next month so come on back  Thanks to all of our instructors who came & helped out.