News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Vienna 8-8&9-20 Event needs a SB

Started by Corvette, July 20, 2020, 06:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We have a shoot coming up in a few weeks at Vienna, Ohio on 8-8&9-2020. We still need a Shoot Boss for the event.  If anybody can cover this event, please sign up sooner rather than later.  We have 8 pre-regs so we need to cover this shoot.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Still looking for someone to run this event.  Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

OH/PA Shoot Bosses,

Time is getting short and we still need a shoot boss in a couple of weeks for our event at Vienna, Ohio.  If I have to cover it, that will mean I will have four shoots in a row and 5 out of 6 weekends.  Not sure the better half will be all that happy with me. We need somebody to step up and cover this event.  Nice range and good local support.  Line is covered (but a bit shallow) and they coordinate lunch orders with a local deli. 

Who is up for a trip to NE Ohio?

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio SB's, 

Still looking for someone to run Vienna.  Need someone to step up and take this event.  Time is getting short.

Corvette

Corvette

My thanks to Texas T for stepping up to cover the Vienna event.  Its a big help. 

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Texas T will be running this event and he could use some more help.  9 shooters and only two instructors signed up.  A couple more I am sure would be appreciated.

Corvette