News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio has a new Orange Hat

Started by Cadence, July 27, 2020, 01:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadence

Help me in congratulating our newest Orange Hat Caroline Mitterndorf (Slow&Steady) who accepted the challenge at the Curtice, OH event this past weekend.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

cwcdl79

Huzzah! Thanks for stepping forward!

Third Degree

Congratulations to Slow and Steady!

This is a big step, but passing on what you know will pay dividends.

WildBillCody

A disarmed populace is the best defense against liberty.

Charley

Congratulations and Welcome!! Feel free to reach out to me anytime. I'm also in Northwest Ohio and would be happy to meet with you to help with anything I can. I am, I'm pretty sure anyway, the only female instructor in Northwest Ohio. Look forward to working with you!

Charley

Texas T

Welcome aboard, and thanks for stepping forward. I believe that you will find the journey rewarding and worthwhile.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

malabar

CONGRATULATIONS! and THANKS for stepping up.

You may find that marksmanship skills are the least of what you will learn on your current path.

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Corvette

Slow and Steady,

Welcome to the Ohio Appleseed instructor team.  You will not find a finer group of Americans anywhere.  I look forward to working with you at a future Ohio event and to mentoring you on your Appleseed journey.  Thank you for stepping up to help pass on our heritage to the next generation.  See you soon.

Corvette (OH SC)
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Ricochet Rabbit

"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

Meadow

Slow & Steady.  You are a diamond in the ruff.  Knowing you and your family is a great joy.
Keep the positive attitude.
You will be a great TEAM member to the Apple Seed program.

Doc Willi

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

AF5US

^:)^   O0 Fantastic!  O0  ^:)^
:F Thanks for stepping up, Slow&Steady!  :F
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Charles McKinley

Huzzah!!  Welcome and grab a  bucket.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery