News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Puryear TN Known Distance Clinic August 29-30

Started by Tennessee Beast, July 24, 2020, 01:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Beast

If you are looking for a chance to prove that what we teach at 25 meters is applicable at distance (400 yards in this case), please sign up for the Known Distance (KD) Clinic at Puryear, TN on August 29-30.  This will likely be the only Known Distance Clinic in Tennessee or Kentucky this year and there are still spots on the line. You will get EXCELLENT instruction from dond and Google.  If you have never done a paper KD, I think you will like it.  It is something tangible that you can take home with you.  I have stayed at hotels in Paris many times.  PM me for my recommendations (I may even have a discount code). Murray, Ky has hotels as well.

You can find out more info and sign up at the following link:

https://appleseedinfo.org/location/?locationid=146&eventid=7239
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

CarrollMS

"Pro Libertate"
Distinguished,
Known Distance,
Rimfire KD 200

KSFlatlander

What is the expected round count for the weekend?

Tennessee Beast

About 300.  Having more on hand is always an idea, though. 

I couldn't remember exactly, so I "Googled" it.   ;D
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"

Tennessee Beast

It's full now. 
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

dond

No, it's opened up again, or at least it will be shortly. There was a mistake involved.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Tennessee Beast

John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775