News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRAWC Reservations August 21-24

Started by Don'tFix1776, July 22, 2020, 12:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don'tFix1776

Hello all. I was planning to make the trip to the August UKD at the Whittington Center and made reservations back in Feb... When I did, there was very few rooms left. Well, due to the madness, I ended up cancelling my room. It was one of the founders/legacy cabins where you share the common with three other rooms, but you have your own bedroom/bathroom. I am not sure if they have had other cancelations, but if someone was trying to get a room here for that event there is one available if you act fast. I made my cancelation today, 10:30 am CST.
Rifleman: Alice, TX Shoot 2018
KD Rifleman: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2020
Morgan's Shingle: New Braunfels, TX Shoot 2023

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 KJV

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Don'tFix1776 on July 22, 2020, 12:33:41 PM
Hello all. I was planning to make the trip to the August UKD at the Whittington Center and made reservations back in Feb... When I did, there was very few rooms left. Well, due to the madness, I ended up cancelling my room. It was one of the founders/legacy cabins where you share the common with three other rooms, but you have your own bedroom/bathroom. I am not sure if they have had other cancelations, but if someone was trying to get a room here for that event there is one available if you act fast. I made my cancelation today, 10:30 am CST.

Thanks for letting us know!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24