News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Vets Shooting Center weekly Match 26 June 2020

Started by Quinncannon, June 27, 2020, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinncannon

Shooting at what some call long range is a lot of fun, and that is exactly what takes place at the Vets Shooting Center one day each week. We have distinct categories of competitors. We have Service Rifle competitors, who use the sling as we do in Appleseed, Match Rifle competitors and Palma Rifle competitors, who also use the sling. Then there is F Class, they normally compete with a bolt action rifle with a powerful scope mounted and use a bipod and rear bag. F Class scoring rings are half the size of the sling shooters.

We met on 26 June 2020, stiff competition was very evident with excellent scores posted, even in the 15-20 mph wind cross wind. My scores of the day, with my AR15 match rifle,  193/200, 195/200 and 195/200, the wind got me a few times!

We will have another match next week, looking forward to it!

As usual, we invite anyone in our AO to come out and shoot, if you're unsure about shooting KD, I'm sure we can assist you!

Quinncannon, out.
"This we"ll defend"

Rifleman patch, first Appleseed, N. Little Rock, April 2010.
KD qualified, Talledega, July 2016
KD qualified, Manchester, Sept 2016
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, June 2018
Infernoseed, Bald Knob, June 2018
250 Perfect score, Bald Knob, 17 June, 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2019
Distinguished, Hot Springs, April 2019
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2020
Distinguished, Bald Knob,  Aug 2020
Distinguished, Bolt Action, Bald Knob, Jan 2021
Distinguished, Menifee, Arkansas Aug 2021