News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Family fun day in Talkeetna

Started by AK-84, May 31, 2020, 12:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK-84

I am looking for instructors that would be willing to go to Talkeetna's Family Fun Day in July to recruit fo AppleSeed. We are Tentatively scheduled for a shoot there the following weekend. July 18 is the event and the shoot there would be the weekend of the 25th. If you would be able to do this, please reply here. I would not be able to do both weekends so I would have to pick one over the other.
Just remember this is a GLORIOUS CAUSE we do.

Pete!

I will be out of state the weekend before. I should be able to make it if I am not quarantined. Who knows what the rules might be then?
-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

AK-84

Thanks Pete, hopefully all this dust settles by then. :pop:

ItsanSKS

I'll know more after next week.  My father is going in for surgery on June 9th.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

AK-84

Good luck, I'll be praying for you both.

Oldmikey

I can't make it to both, but I'll be up for the shoot
"Great things have been affected by a few men well conducted"George Rogers Clark

" to old to run"

Taka222

PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer

AK-84

I will work on getting it on the Schedule. ^:)^
Thanks to all.

FourFans

"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

FourFans

Barry, you SO need to get this on the AS calendar.
  --FF
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

AK-84

Mike Sears called me and told me that they canceled the family fun day. We are still on for both events. July 5th and the weekend of the 25th. Any ideas on recruitment for July??? I'm kind of out of touch being this far away. :whistle: