News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any events in the UP?

Started by Burnett, February 22, 2020, 01:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnett

I've begun to use Appleseeds as an excuse to travel to new places and now I want to come up to the UP.
So far I've been to Wisconsin, Ohio, North Carolina (the home range), and North Dakota; strangely never been to one in my home state of Iowa.
Any Yoopers do any shooting?
Thanks,
Greg

number6

It may seem weird, but Wisconsin handles the Western UP as far as scheduling, as it's really their backyard.   Most of us trolls (those that live below the bridge), face a 8-9 hour drive to the more scenic parts of the UP.  I don't see any dates yet on the calendar, but there are normally two ranges that host.

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder