News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC May 16-17, 2020

Started by Polonius, May 21, 2020, 01:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polonius

It was terrific weekend following an RBC, as new orange hats and shooters work on marksmanship skills and soak in history. There was across the board improvement with 3 new riflemen, and one requal:
Kris - 229
Jeff - 214
Nick - 222
Hayden - 219 requal

Second in his family, EJ-Mack accepted his orange hat. EJ-Mack comes from a family of 100% riflemen - truly great Americans! Homeofthebrave also took an orange hat, joining his son who wears the hat (and I expect more family members will be joining us soon).

Cowtipper stayed over from the RBC, and brought three of his children who did super and had a great time. Their great marksmanship and 100% safety showed that they have had top-notch instruction at home.

The event was conducted using the same Appleseed Corona Virus Mitigation Guidelines as the RBC.

landoawd

Had an awesome time at my second event, and planning to use my last voucher on another trip out, probably in September.  Would like to try KD at some point as well.

Thanks to all the staff that make this possible.