News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

30-40 Krag (.30 Army Full Patch) ammo

Started by Cmdr of Flying Saucer X-2, April 24, 2020, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmdr of Flying Saucer X-2

My brother was given some ammunition from someone that wanted it out of the house. My brother does not have any use for it. Would anyone be interested in 7 boxes of .30 Army Full Patch which is evidently the same as 30-40 Krag?

Face to face within a reasonable distance of south Brevard county.

When your government tells you who the enemy is, that is war.

When you figure it out for yourself, that is revolution.

TomM1Thumb

Yes I am Interested, In DeLand Florida. I do have a 30/40 Krag Rifle

TomM1Thumb
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Maximum Ordinate

I learned something today.  Thanks!   :beer:
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Cmdr of Flying Saucer X-2

Quote from: TomM1Thumb on April 25, 2020, 01:06:04 AM
Yes I am Interested, In DeLand Florida. I do have a 30/40 Krag Rifle

TomM1Thumb

DM incoming
When your government tells you who the enemy is, that is war.

When you figure it out for yourself, that is revolution.

TomM1Thumb

I went Yesterday and Picked up 7 Boxes of .30 Army Full Patch ammo. Thank You Mike! 

One box is Reloads, Two boxes are opened, but appear to be the real deal. and 4 Boxes are Un opened, and look to be in better shape than the one Pictured above.

I do have a Question about the Date of Manufacture.  Is it 8-30?

" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Oz

Quote from: TomM1Thumb on May 09, 2020, 06:12:59 PM
I do have a Question about the Date of Manufacture.  Is it 8-30?

The "full patch" was a new tidbit for me, tooâ€"which is cool.

I found the following information on the box.  I can't vouch for it, but it makes sense.

http://www.kragcollectorsassociation.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1464139934/16
"You don't know they're all Riflemen.  They might just be people with rifles." - Zazzles, 9/22/12

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"There are no accidents in my philosophy. Every effect must have its cause. The past is the cause of the present, and the present will be the cause of the future." - Abraham Lincoln

"My biggest decision this week?  Well...long story short, I went with the mild sauce."