News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2 May Butte Clinic

Started by Gus, April 21, 2020, 04:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

Hello Everyone,

Haven't seen anything on our Alaska forum regarding the clinic scheduled at Butte on 2-3 May, but I went ahead and signed up for it.

Hopefully we're all allowed to 'move about' again soon after all this virus business.

Let me know if we're still on for it. 

Gus

"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

Gus

Oh Boy,

Just took a look at the registration section on the Event page and I see there are 15 of 15 tickets left. So far no shooters have signed up.

I'll stand by to stand by.

Gus.
"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

Taka222

Unfortunately, we're already looking at canceling this one too. No tickets sold + (insert bad words here) lockdown crap still in effect = not likely anyone will be signing up any time soon.

Sorry.  :wb: :-\
PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer