News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Schedule for 2021

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, October 15, 2020, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Hey y'all,Now is the time to be putting together a statewide schedule for 2021. I've received a lead on a range in Laurens where you can shoot out to 1,000 yards and I'll follow up and pass it along if it pans out. Please do some scouting and find another range somewhere in the state so we can grow the program in the Palmetto state.
Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Archer

Clinton House Plantation has a few bays that would be appropriate for 25m Appleseed and they have a 300 yard and a 1000 yard ranges, where it might be possible to run a known distance. Only issue with the 1000 yard range is it starts at 300 yards. I'm a member and have asked if they would be willing to host an Appleseed and they seem agreeable, but per person range fee is a little steep ($25 a day per person but might be able to talk them down to $15 per day per person).
John Williams
Greenville, SC
Rifleman X2 - Lima, OH, October 3, 2010 (1st Appleseed)
Rifleman X4 - Piqua, OH, November 3 & 4, 2018 (2nd Appleseed)
Cleared Redcoat X2 - Piqua, OH, November 3 & 4, 2018
Accepted invitation to become an Orange Hat - Piqua, OH, November 4, 2018
IBC February 1-2 2020