News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Just Moved to AL

Started by Savage22, April 21, 2020, 08:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savage22

My family and I just moved to central AL from south FL. We love it up here so far.... quiet and peaceful. I am thoroughly enjoying the weather (as compared to the inferno that is FL), although I am quickly learning to respect some of these thunderstorms we have been having.

I have been here for several weeks now, and I wanted to take a moment to say hello. I'm eager to work a shoot, and get to meet the AL cadre. I hear great things about the program here in AL.

Angel

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.
― Patrick Henry

Tennessee Beast

Welcome to the Tennessee Valley!  You'll like the Alabama Cadre.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Mixed Metaphor

Savage22/Angel,

Welcome!  We are glad you're here.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I'll follow this with a PM.
May Liberty Increase,

J. Gary Smith

Alabama

stoneknives

The Florida Cadre's loss is 'Bama's gain.
Angel is a fine Instructor, a true friend of Liberty and his presence will be sorely missed at our Appleseed events and councils.

H
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

AH1Tom

Welcome, Glad to have you in Alabama. Looking forward to meeting soon.

Savage22

Thank you for the warm welcome. Glad to be part of the program, and do my part in preserving Liberty.

I miss the FL crew already, bunch of great guys and gals, and all of them exceptional Americans.

Stoneknives, thought you should know Jason has grown into his AS shirts. They've become his favorites. If they are clean, hes wearing one.

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.
― Patrick Henry

KPUC

Welcome.  We got here back in August 2019 from Little Rock by way of Savannah.  The cadre here is great.  Hope to see you on the line soon.  Chris
216 at Bald Knob, AR on 1/17/16
A rifleman persists; it took me six Appleseeds, a number of equipment changes and a trip to the eye doctor to qualify.  Pumpkinseed is my only daughter.

SidecarDriver

Welcome to Alabama.  We moved here from Northern California in 2005. One of the best things we have done.  We live South of Huntsville on the Tennessee River.

David
Globalists and patriots are mutually exclusive.

Don't be a soft target.