News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

South Huntsville, AL - April 24, 2021 (Instructor Requal Day)

Started by Maximum Ordinate, April 28, 2021, 06:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

It was a busy weekend at Hobbs Island Shooting Range.  Instructors from 3 states gathered for an opportunity to do their annual requalifications!  These are some hard working guys... so it was fitting to make some time for instructors to get some trigger time.

8/11 requalified.  One stalwart volunteer is still persisting on the way to his Rifleman patch!

Google rocking out a Rifleman score, one of several during the day.

Eagle Keeper shooting a solid 223.  He had several other qualifying scores!

Ramblin' Wreck with a 230!  Huzzah!

Tennessee Beast with a 235... and several other awesome scores that day.

EddieB with a 220.  Oh... and Happy Birthday! 

Morpheus showing he knows what he's about!

Sorry, I didn't get a picture of Mixed Metaphor... maybe someone can help me out.

As we were cleaning up the range, stormclouds moved in.  We missed a group picture.  But we did head out to our favorite gas station for some BBQ!

Thanks everyone for coming out.  It was a great time. 

As always, we're grateful to Don and Matt at HISR for hosting us.  You guys are the best!

in Liberty,
MO

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Mrs. Smith

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Palousie

Quote from: Mrs. Smith on April 28, 2021, 07:48:34 PM
Now THAT looks like a great day!  :1luvu

Well done, all!

It was a great day (even for those of us who are out of practice enough to not be able to make it this time around). :wb:  ::)

Eagle Keeper

It was an awesome day fallowed by some awesome BBQ!   :1luvu :F :1luvu
I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody