News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MO Gun Shows

Started by Greg in MO, February 15, 2009, 09:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Ok guys...

Between now and April 19th there are the following RK Gun Shows in/near MO:

Feb 21-22     Sedalia
Feb 28-1       Overland Park, KS
March 7-8     Lake Ozark
March 14-15  Topeka, KS
March 21-22  Springfield
March 28-29  Colombia

Now, we have shoots scheduled the last 2 weekends in March, but if you aren't going to one of those for some reason, please try to get to one of these gun shows and do some promotions.

I believe the Sedalia show and obviously the Lake Ozarks show would be good to hit if we can.  If we can schedule a table I have a banner available and a powerpoint presentation that can be shown.  Greybeard has promo materials and we can always print out more flyers.

If anyone knows of another non-RK show going on please post it here and we will see if we can get someone to it.

If we want people to show up to our shoots people have to know about them!  Gun shows these days are packed, and all of those people want a solution.  They need to hear about Appleseed!

Greg

cmidkiff

I handed out a good number of Fliers from the WMSA table Sunday morning.  Show was crowded, to say the least.  I saw a ton of ammo going out the door.  Some guy was carrying around a Century FAL with a $1300 price tag on it! 

I took several phone calls and emails from folks who picked up a flier at the show, asking for some details about the shoots.  I'm getting a ton of interest in the Cameron shoot, I think it should be a good one.  I'm also getting a good number of inquiries on the Williamstown shoot. 

Gun shows are a proven method for getting bodies to the firing line.  Anything I can do to help get an Appleseed representative to these shows, just ask!

Greg in MO

I got rid of 100 flyers at the KC show as well on Saturday.  It was a madhouse, and people must be desperate to pay the prices we are seeing.  When I was leaving, I had one gentleman actually run after me in the parking lot to ask me about Appleseed, but I was out of flyers by that time.  I still let him know about the upcoming shoots and where he could go to register.  He was very excited about it.

For you St. Louis folks, please list up the shows that will be in your area.  We really need a better presence in the STL area, and I know there a lot of gun people around there that we need to wake up.

Greg

SamD

Don't forget to work the vendors.

Appleseed brings them business. it is to their advantage to support us. A spot on teh table or counter in their store for out flyers.
A flyer in the bag with every purchase, tucked in the box of every rifle sold.
We will make them money, tell 'em, show them it is to their advantage.

Sam