News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for 1-more volunteer :-)

Started by BillP_556, February 09, 2020, 10:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillP_556

Hi All,

Tuesday, February the 18th looks like we'll have a full house at the NRA Range in Fairfax, VA.  Currently it's Wolfhound (SB) and I running the line.  I'm putting this call out to see if anyone can volunteer to join us.

Sincerely,

Bill Plunkett
"The Revolution was in the Minds of the People, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen Years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington."
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, 24 August 1815

Bill the Cat

Wish I'd had seen this sooner. I'd have slid out for it.

BillP_556

Hi All,

Tuesday, August 11th is the next NRA HQ Range Event.  Right now it's the shoot boss and I running the show.  If we could get at least (1) more volunteer to assist with the full house, it will really make the event run smoother.  I'm willing to provide additional Red Hat services as needed at MD events to pay it back/forward.

I appreciate your consideration. 

BillP_556
"The Revolution was in the Minds of the People, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen Years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington."

Catch-10-22

I will sign up. Been meaning to do one of the NRA Events and can make it work.

BillP_556

Thanks Jim!  Let me know if there's an event you need some extra help at, I'm willing to serve!

BillP_556