Author Topic: The tornado  (Read 168 times)

Offline Ramblin' Wreck

• The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
The tornado
« on: March 03, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »
Did the tornado get anybody? Is everyone OK?
Send out a smoke signal, or call, if you need help.
Wreck
KD Requal 2/22/19 at 600 yards AR15 Service Rifle 50/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
140 events as of 7/1/2020

Beware of an old man who still shoots iron sights.

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Pistol Instructor
  • Instructor
  • Riflemen and Pistoleers Persist!
Re: The tornado
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 09:47:26 AM »
I'm okay.  No damage in my neighborhood.

Heard from Palousie.  She is safe as well.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:18:28 AM by Tennessee Beast »
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

“[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…”
– Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Offline Nashville Stage

• Instructor
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 10:44:22 AM »
I'm good here; my place didn't get any damage. I also touched base with Bluegrass Colonel and Little Shine; their place is fine.

Downtown Nashville will be cleaning up for a while. It's kind of ironic... about 20 years ago, a tornado made almost the exact same track though downtown.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Offline Old Navy Doc

• Instructor
  • Politicians: pirates in nice clothes
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 10:55:10 AM »
No damage south of town, in fact we all slept through it. Praying for those not so geographically fortunate.
Steve
Ramseur 2-09
-“The world is never lacking for angry men with simple answers to complicated problems. The trouble starts when people listen to them.“ Kay
-"The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of the government in the next" A Lincoln

Offline Nashville Stage

• Instructor
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 12:41:18 PM »
Living Hand and Dracomeister have reported in as ok.
Still waiting to hear from Black Knight and Jared Cluff.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Offline Nashville Stage

• Instructor
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 04:54:47 PM »
I finally got in touch with Jared. He only had a second to talk, but said he was ok.

That just leaves Black Knight in the unknown category.

Offline Nashville Stage

• Instructor
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 07:23:52 PM »
I just got a text back from Black Knight. He said he's without power, internet, and landline phone. No injuries or damage, though.