News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The tornado

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, March 03, 2020, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Did the tornado get anybody? Is everyone OK?
Send out a smoke signal, or call, if you need help.
Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Tennessee Beast

I'm okay.  No damage in my neighborhood.

Heard from Palousie.  She is safe as well.

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Nashville Stage

I'm good here; my place didn't get any damage. I also touched base with Bluegrass Colonel and Little Shine; their place is fine.

Downtown Nashville will be cleaning up for a while. It's kind of ironic... about 20 years ago, a tornado made almost the exact same track though downtown.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Old Navy Doc

No damage south of town, in fact we all slept through it. Praying for those not so geographically fortunate.
Steve
First AS: Ramseur 2/09
Rifleman: Charlotte 11/14
Orange Hat: Calera 1/15
KD Rifleman: Puryear 5/15
Red Hat: Sevierville  11/16
Rimfire KD: Huntsville 12/20
Pistoleer™: Huntsville 2/21

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."  Plato

Nashville Stage

Living Hand and Dracomeister have reported in as ok.
Still waiting to hear from Black Knight and Jared Cluff.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Nashville Stage

I finally got in touch with Jared. He only had a second to talk, but said he was ok.

That just leaves Black Knight in the unknown category.

Nashville Stage

I just got a text back from Black Knight. He said he's without power, internet, and landline phone. No injuries or damage, though.