News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

is this you?

Started by Johnnyappleseed, March 18, 2009, 02:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

The Missouri state police have determined that everyone with a 3rd party candidate bumper sticker i.e. Ron Paul ,is a domestic terrorist +should be considered armed + dangerous.
This info comes from Rush Limbaugh on 3-18. Hope everyone heard Rush report it.
BTW Rush 24/7 is available for about 7 bucks a month+very much worth the small expense.
Rush quoted the AP in reporting this info. As we all know the AP is a soviet style propaganda network where 2/3rds of the reported stories have no source. In spite of the AP.I would consider this info valid
Semper fidelis
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

REBELIN2DEEP

Quote from: Johnnyappleseed on March 18, 2009, 02:11:09 PM
The Missouri state police have determined that everyone with a 3rd party candidate bumper sticker i.e. Ron Paul ,is a domestic terrorist +should be considered armed + dangerous.
This info comes from Rush Limbaugh on 3-18. Hope everyone heard Rush report it.
BTW Rush 24/7 is available for about 7 bucks a month+very much worth the small expense.
Rush quoted the AP in reporting this info. As we all know the AP is a soviet style propaganda network where 2/3rds of the reported stories have no source. In spite of the AP.I would consider this info valid
Semper fidelis
JA

Missouri Rep. Jim Guest is on the Alex Jones Show and its free. After 9:00pm You can get a free podcast mp-3 file from Jones website infowars.com .On the 1st. hour Rep. Guest and Alex Jones discusses the Miac report Entitled "The Modern Militia Movement", the report was issued from the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC), which is a division of the Missouri Highway Patrol. MIAC was recently chartered as a "Fusion Center" by the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security.
MOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.opencarry.com/

Johnnyappleseed

TY Ri2D
Sure appreciate your confirmation of the above topic.
As a personal thought ,probably unlikely that former gov.Blount would have put his name on this suppression of free speech document. Hope + Change? anyone.
Years past I was a listener to Alex Jones. He bashed W more than Clinton. I once called him + defended the positive aspects of Ws administration,everything from opening shooting ranges to appointing Bolton as UN ambasador.
Alex jones responded to my points by calling me a derogatory name! hahahah
thanx again
Semper Fidelis
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

ben1775

Yes gentleman this is the real deal, I independently confirmed it with the MO highway patrol. And yes it is concerning especially to those of us who proudly display Ron Paul stickers on our bumpers and make no secret of our opposition to unconstitutional legislation. However, this is just one ice berg of many that could sink the USS Liberty. This will have no effect on how I act or on my commitment to this program and to the never ending struggle for liberty. So lets get out there and win the hearts and minds so that we don't have to read reports like this.

SOM SOM

Ben

BaldDragn

Ya... I'm in there !@#)

If you want to talk about it look here. http://www.neardeathexperiments.com/smf/index.php?topic=3805.0

Not at Appleseed please.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Johnnyappleseed

In 1775 what would the "Comittee's of Observation " have done with this information?
It was my intent to alert those in the AS program (Missori) that they may be targeted.
Semper Fidelis
JA
Calvin Coolidge