News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Boot Camp

Started by sleepy, February 15, 2020, 01:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy

Last weekend I SB'd the Laramie Winterseed. As some of you are aware, until recently I had been attending quite a few shoots. Given that, one might assume I was somewhat on top of my game.

One might be WRONG!

Without Rasputin and Ridge Walker by my side filling in the gaps, last weekend would have been far less smooth. Right now, I'm on the hunt for a reasonably close IBC for a refresher.

I'll strongly urge all Wyoming cadre to take advantage of one if it becomes available. They're free, bring you up to speed on current doctrine, and help maintain your current instructor certification.

Coincidentally, national is urging ALL cadre to attend an IBC before the April 19th shoots.

Wyoming has one coming up in June along with our RBC. It's possible Colorado and New Mexico might have one coming up in March, with rumor having it that New Mexico's will have a Appleseed Pistol Clinic (Appleseed's new pistol program) sampler attached.

Keep your eyes and ears open; if you find one, let me know. I'll post it here.