News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Santa Fe, New Mexico Second Amendment Rally Jan. 31

Started by TaosGlock, February 01, 2020, 06:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

This was our own state rally. About 800-1000 folks showed up for Liberty.
Thanks to BlueFeather, Long Rifle, Captwa and sleepy...who came down from Wyoming!  :1luvu
xonlyj came down from Colorado to help us out. HUZZAH and thanks guys!
We also had about a dozen of our former Appleseed
shooters from around the state who helped spread the Appleseed message of Liberty, History and Marksmanship.
We did that by making posters back at our shop in Taos, by passing out trifolds and flying our usual RWVA flags.

Just as we flew out the door, the new Project Appleseed flag was waiting in the mail.
It was prominently displayed thanks to sleepy who held it high for the duration of the nearly hour and a half rally.
Next time I will make the staff about two feet longer...sorry brother. @)

We got there early using this as a tactical advantage by setting up shop by the door so all would see us.

BlueFeather and our crew get the flags unfurled.  This would turn out to be an unofficial vendors area and helped draw traffic to our area.

I found out where the main speakers would be and this would be where we put the Project Appleseed flag.
This is where the cameras would be focused thus getting us maximum coverage. It was hard to maintain a consistent spot with the crowd moving in and out of that area, but sleepy stood his ground.  The swirling wind determined how the flag would show.

Stefani Lord, founder of Pro Gun Women, the events powerful voice for the Second Amendment here in New Mexico.

Looking down on the crowd to about a quarter of the group.
Note our Project Appleseed flag.

more to follow as I get caught up at work.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

TaosGlock

Powerful words from David Bearshield. He is the leader for the Gathering of Nations Powwow and their Native American Ambassador.
This is a campaign speech for Karen Bedonie, a Navajo who is running for District 3 and his message is strong for why we have the the Second Amendment. 
It is important we defeat the forces of tyranny that have infested our state from both internal dynasties and outside political contributions.
Again note the PA flag in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7UNHU-NfpmI&app=desktop

[/URL

Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.

Ramblin' Wreck

An impressive display of Patriots. Thanks to Appleseed cadre in the area for representing the program.
Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

TaosGlock

Thanks Wreck!

The rally started out inside with a press conference. We were told to get there early so the anti gun folks would not have any room to protest.
Up first was our state NRA rep Alexandra Garza, followed by Zachory Fort, the founder of New Mexico Shooting Sports Association  and Stefani Lord, founder of Pro Gun Women New Mexico. Various other pro gun politicos and Sheriff's also spoke.

Lots of time to meet and greet inside.

Other patriots came in to talk to the reps.  The State Police were kind enough to direct folks to the right areas.

TaosGlock

Meanwhile outside, the crowds started to arrive...

Then they overflowed out near the street.

[/URL

TaosGlock

More general pics of the crowd.

U

TaosGlock

Nearly half the crowd were women.

TaosGlock

The true test of Liberty is the right to test it.

Tyrannical politicos on the federal level take note.......

Meantime the states are active and ready....

TaosGlock

Michelle Lujan Grisham, our New Mexico Governor, is a reckless failure of constitutional responsibility.

She avoided talking to her constituents by taking the day off.
About three of these posters greeted her on Monday morning.

Thank you Stephani Lord!  Be sure to listen to her radio show!

Stephani Lord of NM Pro Gun Women, yelled out:
"Paging Michelle Lujan Grisham, please come to east entrance of the roundhouse, you're fired!"

The sign below gives the answer to tyranny, as our founders knew....
Shown below is Tony Mace, head of the NM Sheriffs Association.

TaosGlock

A few more signs...
The Second Amendment protects the first.
We are defined by how we use our power...

topper

TaosGlock

Where is Sheriff Tony Mace, the head of the New Mexico Sheriff's Association?
We would like to meet him!......

.....And to thank him for standing up to tyranny in our state.
It was Tony who got the Second Amendment sanctuary movement started here in NM.
And it has spread now to many states.

Nice CETME, BTW.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

TaosGlock

Civic involvement.
One of the first things I did was to meet up with as many of my reps, candidates and other patriotic friends.

Below, Alexandra Garza, the NM NRA Representative, gives that "yeah, we smoked em today smile." To her left is Jim Townsend, NM GOP House leader.
Then L-R is Tony Mace, the head of the NM Sheriff's Association, Stephani Lord, the head of Pro Gun Women who helped sponsor this rally.

Below next to me is Andra Stradling, committee member Republican Party, Pro Gun Woman member and NM Patriots member.

Unknown patriotic New Mexico couple.

Below L-R, Elisa Martinez, candidate for District 3 US Senate with Karen Bedonie, candidate for District 3 US House of Representatives. Both staunchly pro Second Amendment. They will have a battle with the other anti gun opponents in which one will be Bloomberg financed.

Below L-R. Angie Breadmont LaGrand next to the Secretary of the NM Republican Party, Melissa Fryzel.

Below, L-R. Sheriff Glen Hamilton, Sierra County and District 3 Candidate Alexis Johnson.

Below L-R. Ant Thorton, CEO and President of Saint Associates with Jodi Newton, owner of Savvy Shooter and a supporter of Project Appleseed.  Her and BlueFeather did a radio interview together on KOB before our last Ladyseed.

The C4T folks were there too.

TaosGlock

Me and Blue Feather with Karen Bedonie, District 3 candidate for US House of Representatives. Her rifle is a Howa in 308 with a Leupold scope.

Her entire family is involved in her campaign.

Ramblin' Wreck

What an outstanding event! This needs to happen nationwide. Thanks for flying the flag for the program there.
HUZZAH!
Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

TaosGlock

Quote from: Ramblin' Wreck on February 05, 2020, 08:08:53 AM
What an outstanding event! This needs to happen nationwide. Thanks for flying the flag for the program there.
HUZZAH!
Wreck
This will be a great way to 7th step the program!

TaosGlock

To maximize the effect of our posters, we made sure to use both sides.
One side had the Mona Lisa poster with dates for our April shoot while,
the other side contained the message.

TaosGlock

Civic involvement.

The time to stand up and say NO is when you are armed and able.
Definitely not after the politicos have disarmed or regulated you to death.

Don't be afraid of your politicians or the political process.
Contact your Reps frequently.

That said, the rally is about over and it is now time to go in and talks to our  Reps.

The crowd prepares...

Oh great...I get a text alert.  The entire first floor and the gallery are closed to us!
No one will be talking to the Reps.
Despicable.
They are running scared.

Politics is the ultimate cloaking device for those to practice tyranny at it's highest level.

When the government comes to take our firearms it will be with taxpayer funds...
Using taxpayer funded firearms.

Do you understand why Red Flag laws are so bad for liberty?
Molon labe.

MrPainless

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!
OUR FOUNDERS ARE LOOKING DOWN ON ALL OF YOU WITH PRIDE, KNOWING THEY DID THEIR DUTY TO INSTILL THE SPARK OF LIBERTY TO US, THEIR POSTERITY.
RLTW.

TaosGlock

Quote from: MrPainless on February 05, 2020, 03:07:22 PM
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!
OUR FOUNDERS ARE LOOKING DOWN ON ALL OF YOU WITH PRIDE, KNOWING THEY DID THEIR DUTY TO INSTILL THE SPARK OF LIBERTY TO US, THEIR POSTERITY.
RLTW.
Indeed they are!
Thank you.

Longhair

It is no coincidence that Both Virginia (home of the NRA) and New Mexico (home of NRA Whittington Center) are where the communists (funded by Doomberg) have focused their efforts.

Good on you TG & BF for representing Appleseed and the whole 2A community. Marksmen with a sense of country and a knowledge of history are once again called upon to stand up to those who have designs to oppress us.

MOLON LAßE!
I've read The Second Amendment at least a thousand times, and I have yet to find a caveat!

I'll meet you all at the North Bridge!

TaosGlock

My conclusion after this  30 day session at the Roundhouse:

The modern day NM Tories are truly destroying this state.
Their Bloomberg financed political trifecta machine will not be stopped due to many factors.
Among these is apathy of New Mexican gun owners.

Next session they are going for magazine restrictions and semi auto bans.

They have no desire for reasonable, lawful debate.
They are eroding the US and NM Constitutions.
They don't care how much they tax wage-earners.
If you work, better bet their hands will be in your $
They are oppressive to the impoverished.

If they actually gave a damn, the same issues that have plagued the state for decades, would have shown improvement, rather than remaining stagnant, while continuously "funded."

Their two favorite phrases this session:

Creation of an Authority
Creation of a Fund

Stay armed, keep your skills honed and get unified.
And most importantly, lets fill our firing lines to overwhelming numbers for 2020. :~

TaosGlock

If your idea of Civic Involvement' is merely voting in the Presidential election once every 4 years,
then you are not involved 100% in maintaining liberty. 

Anything less than 100% is not acceptable. What are you doing the other 1407 days?

The events in VA and NM should prove beyond a doubt that the fight for liberty is at the local levels.

What the Feds aren't doing to destroy liberty, the states are.
Again, all politics is local.
Our current political battle places us more or less about late 1774.

Stay the course fellow Appleseeders, our cause is just!