News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iowa IBC March 14-15 2020

Started by Twineagles, January 18, 2020, 11:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

I have a request in to add to the schedule an IBC for Iowa. This will once again be held at my house and\or Madison County Sportsmen's Club depending on attendees. Mark your calendars now. Hopefully it will be on line for sugn up next week. Border raiders are always welcome too.

thanks for all you do!
Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Twineagles

This is out on the schedule now. Attendees need to register for it. Hope to see you?

Quote from: Twineagles on January 18, 2020, 11:53:43 AM
I have a request in to add to the schedule an IBC for Iowa. This will once again be held at my house and\or Madison County Sportsmen's Club depending on attendees. Mark your calendars now. Hopefully it will be on line for sugn up next week. Border raiders are always welcome too.

thanks for all you do!
Mike

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Twineagles

We had an awesome weekend. We had 5 IITs in attendence and all 4 of our shootbosses and 3 instructors present. We watched some awesome presentations by the orange hats. In a realxed fast paced couple of days we watched our crew bond. Great job to all!

Mike

Appleseed Dad

Thank you to the Shoot Bosses & Instructors for making the IBC such a priority.  Me and my 3 Orange Hat kids were challenged, learned a lot, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!  Special thanks to Mike for organizing the IBC, opening up his home to us, and providing food and drinks!

Now we are looking forward to applying our skills at a shoot!

Crazy times right now, and we undoubtedly will see more events canceled due to the virus.  We are going to use the time at home to build on what we learned, and are looking forward to moving past this!

Take care all and be safe!

Kind regards,
Chris

-Chris (Appleseed Dad)