News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Green Practice Targets

Started by Jayhawker, January 31, 2020, 12:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayhawker

The Green Practice Targets aren't available in the store anymore and didn't come in the last shoot box.

Rumor has it that they are being phased out.

That is too bad.

Lomshek

I hope not!  We use them for quite a few drills.

Mrs. Smith

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Maximum Ordinate

Green drill targets are available in the shoot box store.  They are not being phased out and SBs can order them to support their events.

If a shoot boss has a concern with something not being shipped, please PM Thaddeus.
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Maximum Ordinate on January 31, 2020, 09:39:20 AM
Green drill targets are available in the shoot box store.  They are not being phased out and SBs can order them to support their events.

If a shoot boss has a concern with something not being shipped, please PM Thaddeus.

Thank you MO!

I was scared for a second there  :1luvu
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Thaddeus

Green targets are available to shoot bosses for order via the shoot box ordering system. The rumors of their early demise are baseless.

Superheat

Quote from: Thaddeus on January 31, 2020, 12:01:12 PM
Green targets are available to shoot bosses for order via the shoot box ordering system. The rumors of their early demise are baseless.

Thank you.  I love the green coats.

Lomshek

Quote from: Thaddeus on January 31, 2020, 12:01:12 PM

:beer:

Jayhawker

I'm glad that I was misinformed and they are not being phased out.

It would be nice if they could be purchased through the store like the other targets.