Author Topic: 2020 Events  (Read 207 times)

Offline jmurrayvt

• Instructor In Training 2
2020 Events
« on: January 29, 2020, 09:31:46 PM »
Is there any interest in doing some events in 2020? April 19th is on a weekend this year.
V/r,

JMurrayVT

Offline malabar

• AOC Chairman
  • designated Shoot Boss
Re: 2020 Events
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 10:51:31 PM »
Well, I'm certainly interested in seeing some events in Vermont in 2020!

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Offline FiremanBob

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 10:20:53 PM »
I would be glad to help organize, shoot boss or instruct any events you want to have in VT. PM me if I can be of use.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"
1022Companion.com

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Offline gundog

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 11:41:03 AM »
I'll be watching this thread and hoping for a couple dates that work for us!
Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy.

Lao Tzu