News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

In support of our Virginia Citizens..

Started by Josey Wales, January 06, 2020, 12:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

To all those that thought it would not happen to them, well here it is upon your door steep. Never ever forget that the dragon of tyranny is never satisfied. His hunger for oppression and thirst for oligarchy is never content. Only the slayer of dragons can beat back the evil beast from time to time so that freemen can catch their breath and regroup for thy next battle..
Myself being from NYC am no stranger to this hell we live. That is why I am in the cause. We have been plagued with gun bills & laws from Maryland to Massachusetts with ever State in between falling victim to more oppression by the elected officials whom are the likes of a den of vipers..

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=57570.msg375041;topicseen#msg375041
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Cannibal

Well said Josey. Depending on how things shake out in VA, NY might not be far behind. Some of the proposed gun laws that might pass the Legislature this year are ridiculous.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

Rifleman - October 7, 2023 - Dunbarton, NH

StevenK

I brought a few people there. (5) We did NOT know what was going to happen. We were armed or had access to arms.  There were many many militia groups present and regulated. The crowd was packed and friendly but watchful. We were respectful and cleaned up afterwards.  There were detractors and I helped someone avoid reacting to an offensive friend of tyranny (FOT). It was cold-at one point we retreated to the hotel and warmed up then went back out. There was no deliberation about attending -  upon news of the event-we just went. This was historical and we had a well  disciplined group out there. Go to these-even if small-upon reflection I have been to a number of these events. It involves small sacrifice and it's nice to meet friends. In the end we are all we have, and we pushed back the VA FOT, at least for the moment. The spring is coming-NJ has one April 18-19 in newton and pa has one June 8th I understand. There will be more. Protect our America and get involved.

KodyJaret

Jeepers Josey, the way you carry on,,,you'd think something bad wuz gonna' happen... ;)

Oh,,,and Happy April 19th,,,