News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka City Fl. Manatee Gun & Archery Club AAR, 7-8 December 2019

Started by stoneknives, December 12, 2019, 09:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

A Florida perfect weekend was on tap for our Appleseed shooters.
I would like to thank the Myakka Appleseed team for making this a easy and extremely productive.
Jeff, Kevin great shooting as the Riflemen you are. Jeff thank for your patience with the cross fires.
Elizabeth great to have you on the line all weekend. Shoot like a girl if you can.
Daniel wish you could have made it back Sunday. You had made amazing progress.
DRY FIRE PRACTICE! and Perfect Practice.

Conrad, Jeff, Rich, Dan, Don, Liz, Bill, Bob and Jeff thank you for coming out. You folks were truly a blessing.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

KawGirl

Picts from Saturday & Sunday Dec 7&8, 2019 Myakka City, FL
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

KawGirl

Congratulations are in order!
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

elitegeek

A great bunch of Patriots this weekend to be sure!!

Daniel is already planning to be back in January.  Great photos KawGirl!! Thanks for getting me on the Garand!!
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."
                             -General H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Son of the American Revolution
      Pvt Sanford Carder, Virginia (b: 16 Sept, 1760 - d: 7 Aug 1845)
     Pvt Jacob Rose, New York (b: 21 April, 1761 - d: 20 Aug, 1839)

Savage22

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.
― Patrick Henry

sleepy

Dry firing between shoots makes Riflemen. No truer words ever spoken!