Author Topic: If you need to SBIT, I am also an option.  (Read 91 times)

Offline sleepy

If you need to SBIT, I am also an option.
« on: December 09, 2019, 06:38:20 PM »
Any Instructors looking to pick up a green hat and having a hard time finding a dSB, let me know. We have a few shoots coming up in Laramie this year, and I might be otherwise able to travel a bit if needed. The sooner I know, the more likely it is to happen; last minute is a bad gamble.

Best communications option is always phone CALL; my ringtone is loud (and annoying, kind of like me) and will probably be the fastest way to get ahold of me. 505 264 8892.

Second is probably text, although the ringtone is less audible AND I don't text from behind the wheel (if behind the wheel I will likely CALL you back rather than text). But for details like numbers and addresses or directions, text is great as my forum name should have been Dopey. 505 264 8892.

PM is third. Even if it says I'm online, I might be away and not see it for up to weeks.

Email....well....great for documents. Last resort and IF you email, be sure to follow up with smoke signals, semaphore, or carrier pigeon to let me know and I'll get to it when I can.