News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winterseed at Beaver Falls, PA

Started by EZ3, October 16, 2019, 11:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

BVRPC has approved December 14-15 for a Winterseed.  Saturday will be on the Training range (as usual), and Sunday on the Rifle range.  So bring your "big boy" guns along.  And your long johns.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

EZ3

Considering the date, I think we should refer to this as the "Battle of the Bulge 75th Anniversary Winterseed".

Crazyduckhunter

This event date is getting close and still only 3 shooters signed up?

Only the shoot boss EZ3 and myself are signed up to work this event?

I have a conflict on Saturday the 14th. This is the same day as Wreaths Across America. I always attend the wreath laying ceremony at The Cemeteries of the Alleghenies just south of Bridgeville to take part in the ceremony and to honor my father and mother that are laid to rest at this national cemetery. I will be wanting to leave around 10:00 am and would be back from the ceremony no later than 14:00.

Can anyone else sign up to work this event and to make sure that EZ3 has some help while I am away for a few hours?

Thanks,
CDH

Charles McKinley

CDH,

I will be there and probably DeckApe.  Saturday will be covered.  What happened to your fellow Ohioans that said they were coming????

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Crazyduckhunter

Thanks chuck.
See you all there next weekend.
Have no idea where everyone else is:(

EZ3

Well, there were a lot of Allied commanders at the Battle of the Bulge wondering where "everyone else" was, so this is appropriate for the Battle of the Bulge 75th Anniversary Winterseed.  Not to worry, there are only three pre-registered, and I will not have a problem running them by myself on Saturday.  I appreciate CDH offering to be there, but truly believe that honoring his family is more important.

That said, to all of the western PA and OH cadre who encouraged me to schedule this event, and are NOT signed up to help out - don't even ask next year.  It ain't happenin'.