News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Creating an Appleseed range

Started by AJ Gonzales, December 03, 2019, 03:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ Gonzales

Help us create an Appleseed range! The Manatee Gun and Archery Club has graciously offered to allow us to move one of their berms to 25m in anticipation of hosting 10 Appleseed events in 2020. We need $600 to pay for the machinery to move the berm and we need your help to reach this goal. Any leftover money will be given to Project Appleseed.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/move-that-berm

This money will directly go to making Project Appleseed better in west Florida. We don't need much to make it happen, so every bit counts!
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

TheMenace

This is a very worthwhile project. I've been involved in the set-up for several events there and it's impossible to get a proper target line due to the location of the berm. I'm in for a donation. Thanks for getting this going.  O0
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

AJ Gonzales

GoFundMe will not allow support of shooting related activities. They deleted our fundraiser after we had raised over $700 dollars in just a matter of hours.

Anyone who donated should be receiving a refund.

If anyone would like to still contribute to our project, please reach out to me directly.

Perseverance.
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

TheMenace

:wb:
We can send you funds via PayPal or Zelle (if your bank participates--SunTrust does). All we need is your e-mail address to make it happen.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

AJ Gonzales

My email is adamgonzales86@gmail.com

Doesn't zelle use phone number? 813-245-9415

If anyone wants to use PayPal, please make sure the comments are totally blank. They've been suspending accounts left and right for firearms related transactions.
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Nashville Stage

Yes, be extremely careful with PayPal. Their TOS explicitly states that firearm-related activity is against their rules. They'll not only block your account, but any money that you happen to have in the account will be frozen.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

AJ Gonzales

Absolutely correct.

Can't put anything in the comments that even sorta kinda a little sounds firearms related.

Good news though! We raised $700 AGAIN in support of the project. The appleseed community rocks!
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

AJ Gonzales

Update:

I presented a check for $750 dollars to the Manatee Gun and Archery Club last weekend. They were thrilled to have our support. I got to see the plans for their range renovation project and it looks amazing.

Thank you to everyone who contributed. I'll be posting regular updates as the project moves along.
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"