News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Florida AAR - Nov 9-10, 2019, Isaac Davis Range

Started by Engineer shooting, November 13, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

The Isaac Davis Range turned seven years old.  :birthday:

We had border raiders from Georgia in addition to Floridians both local and others. Much improvement in marksmanship and history. Most were shooting on the 25 meter range while others were shooting KD.  One shooter having extra fun hit 30 of 30 shots at 400 yards using rifleman's cadence.

The Isaac Davis Range a special place that attacks the best instructors Claire, Cait, Kim, Lori, Tim, Jeff, Chuck, Sean, Joe and Richard.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Timber Wolf

Another glorious weekend at the IDMR.  Much improvement noted on the line.  Students requesting additional stories on Sunday, and Engineer Shooting obliging the request with interesting and engaging content.  Oh, Pearl wanted me to thank Jeff for the perfectly cooked hot dog, it was a special treat. Woof!