News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kentucky Market Assessment - Updated 11/9/2019

Started by CarrollMS, November 09, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarrollMS

Kentucky Team
I have updated the marketing assessment with a note on special group pricing policy, as well as historical data for the 2017-2019 seasons at appendix 2. I've left this version open for comments.
Mark
1 attachment; Market assessment as of 11/9/19 - changes in blue
"Pro Libertate"
Distinguished,
Known Distance,
Rimfire KD 200

HammBone

This is a nicely done assessment. I will chime in as a potential border raider for any future shoots you might have in the Pulaski-Laurel-McCreary-Lincoln-Whitley-Wayne-Rockcastle-Casey county areas. I am from Pulaski county and have family and land there (and probably a retirement home in the next few years). I would be happy to come down and work shoots that would allow me to see my parents in the evenings.

Mitch
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Tennessee Beast

Put me down as a potential border raider.  A Kentucky shoot is on my bucket list for 2020.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe