Author Topic: Tennessee State Patch  (Read 440 times)

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
Tennessee State Patch
« on: November 08, 2019, 08:15:22 PM »
Tennessee now has a state patch.  ^:)^  See attached.  It is approximately 3.5" x 3.5". You may be wondering how you get one.  Well, it is pretty simple: become a seasoned volunteer (IIT3+ or AC with 5+ shoots) for Project Appleseed in Tennessee.  Additionally, border raiders can get one regardless of their status for just working a Tennessee event (from today forward). Both our State Coordinator and I will be handing these out.  I try to make the rounds across the state, but can mail them if necessary. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:17:00 PM by Tennessee Beast »
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Re: Tennessee State Patch
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 09:35:48 PM »
Nice!!!!  Patches4less? That's who I had do New Mexico  :beer:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Nashville Stage

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 10:23:57 PM »
Cool! I was hoping that TN would get a patch eventually.
Who do we have to thank for the hard work?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:55:43 PM by Nashville Stage »
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 10:32:00 PM »

No.  Line Drive Graphics.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 10:40:32 PM »

No.  Line Drive Graphics.

I'll remember that for the next time! Looks like they did a nice job. Well done!
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Online ArmyVet

• Instructor In Training 3
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 11:35:30 PM »
Sweet! If you would please bring one (2 if possible, I'll pay!) for me to the Talladega KD in December I would be much obliged.

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 12:14:14 AM »
Sweet! If you would please bring one (2 if possible, I'll pay!) for me to the Talladega KD in December I would be much obliged.

I plan to bring enough to all the shoots I attend.  That shouldn't be a problem.  Also,  I am stoked you are attending the KD.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Captain

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 12:50:03 AM »
That's a great looking patch Tennessee Beast. You're making it hard for me not to schedule the 18 hour drive to come out one weekend  :)

Online ArmyVet

• Instructor In Training 3
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 09:38:36 AM »
I plan to bring enough to all the shoots I attend.  That shouldn't be a problem.  Also,  I am stoked you are attending the KD.

Thanks! And me, too! It's about time, right? Great looking patches - thanks for taking the initiative and doing this.

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 10:52:45 AM »
That's a great looking patch Tennessee Beast. You're making it hard for me not to schedule the 18 hour drive to come out one weekend  :)

It looks like our Captain is on a mission to earn a cadre patch from every state, and it won't surprise me one tiny bit if he swings it  :bow:

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Offline Hasty Sling

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 09:36:21 PM »
I’d love to see what some of the other state patches look like. Post please?

Cesar Cruz

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 06:15:34 PM »
I’d love to see what some of the other state patches look like. Post please?

Cesar Cruz

Alabama's is attached.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 06:19:01 PM »
You might get more responses if you start a thread in a more visible subforum...perhaps  "Project Appleseed Discussions"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 06:25:44 PM by Tennessee Beast »
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 09:49:55 PM »
I was going to share NM, but I don't want to start to hijack your thread, Beast

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19

Online Tennessee Beast

• RWVA Instructor
  • Riflemen Persist!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 10:13:17 PM »
I started a thread in "Project Appleseed Discussions" to avoid thread hijack and increase visibility.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Offline Mrs. Smith

• NM State Coordinator
  • Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 10:29:11 PM »
I started a thread in "Project Appleseed Discussions" to avoid thread hijack and increase visibility.

You're a good man, Beast

Rifleman 5/29/16
KD Rifleman 10/20/19