News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gibsonburg Could Use More Help

Started by Corvette, October 22, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Our shoot this weekend at Gibsonburg is up to 23 shooters. We only have three instructors signed up to work the event.  With this many shooters, we sure could use some more help on the line.  If anybody can give us a day on the line, I would sure appreciate it. I can't make it Saturday as I have a conflict.  Come on Ohio, lets give the Gibsonburg team some support.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

CountZero

I can come up Saturday be there early help setup and stay for the day as an extra set of eyes for safety and whatever else may be needed. Can someone send me the address?

I was going to be doing the trick or treat thing with my 8 year old, but it's moved to friday so I'm clear for saturday!

Cadence

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

CountZero

Got the address, duh, look at the event calendar. I'll be heading that way in the early morning tomorrow! See ya there

Corvette

CountZero,

thanks for stepping up to help on Sat at Gibsonburg.  Jump into TIPs and sign up so you get credit for working the event. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!