News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wright City, MO AAR, October 12-13, 2019

Started by 209Ken, October 14, 2019, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

Another sold out shoot at Bench Rest Rifle Club!

Saturday morning the range was covered in a heavy frost. The sun came out and warmed things up. After a full day of instruction and history, we had time for 2 AQT's. Brian shot a 222, and Troy re qualified with a 218, and just for good measure, Troy then cleared his redcoat target. Great shooting guys!

Sunday's weather was picture perfect for shooting, and Brock jumped out there and cleared his first redcoat target of the day.  O0
We had 3 more rifleman scores on Sunday. Scott with a 213, Charles shot a 210 (Yes, there was water involved), and Sharon shot a 212. Excellent shooting all around.
Charles then took an Orange Hat, and is ready to jump in with both feet!  ^:)^

I will attempt to tell the story of the weekend with pictures in the next day or two.

Post your comments and or pictures!
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

209Ken

Troy with 218

Brian shoots a 222

Rifleman Scott with a 213

Sharon with a rifleman score of 212

Charles shoots a 210. Persistence!

Charles takes on the responsibility of accepting the Orange Hat!

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Flintlock54

Congratulations chazzle!  I'm gonna drop and give you 20.
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn

Chazzle

I couldn't ask for more perfect weather! 

a BIG thank you for the tireless patience and wonderful encouragement from 209ken and his crew that day!

~Chazzle
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
~Thomas Paine (1777)

NPOA is a cruel mistress....ignore her, and you'll be sorry! ~Chazzle (2019)